Friday, March 12, 2010

London!

It's about 9:30 a.m. in Paris, and I'm still not completely packed for our long weekend in London. You see, Jon had the idea of going on Friday and not coming back until early Monday morning so we could have three full nights with our friend Zac.

I've actually been to London before, but I think this time will be a little more fun. I'm staying with one of my best friends, and I'll be in a much more comfortable situation than I was last time in my sketchy hostel. I'm looking for warm lagers, some tall guy named Ben and some fish and chips. Full updates next week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jonah. Grandma and I are starting to catch up on your blogs. Tonight is the first Seder - wonder what you're going to do. Also, this was the day that you met Elisabeth at Musée d'Orsay and made such a wonderful dinner for her, next day took her to the Louvre. Great to have a cousin like you who really knows the ropes!

    Chag Sameach and much love.

    GM&GPB

    ReplyDelete